A question about non-matching pin numbers on a RHD car.
The LH ecu pins do not seem to match the LH connector layout.
The connector is correct. But it is a bit funny.
You have to count upside down. Let me explain:
- Picture upper side left on the cable connector side is actually pin 18
- This counts from 18 to 12 and then you have two open slots, proceeding with pin 9 to 1.
- Picture upper side right on the cable connector side is actually pin 35
- This counts from 35 to 33 and then you have two open slots (32 is nc, and 31 is the consumption output that is not used at all).
- Proceeding with pin 30 to 27. Next is 26, which is nc.
- Proceeding with 25 to 19 which are a match.
1992 928 GTS midnight blue