were asked about powering the Fuel Pump, LH and EZK ecu. Here's an annotated
diagram that helps a lot.
Ok, the sequence:
- Switched +12v from ignition switch
goes to alarm unit if applicable.
- From ignition switch it activates the EZK relay
- The EZK relay powers the LH and EZK ecu
- If the EZK sees timing sensor pulses it activates the LH ecu which needs
to supply fuel
- The LH ecu activates the LH relay which sends battery power to the IMR
which in turn sends power to the 8 Injectors.
- The LH ecu also activates the fuel pump relay which sends battery power
to the pumps.