Might be interesting - if any are wrong, correct me.
- ABS Control Unit - Drivers footwell, on the side, just above the hood
- Differential Lock Control ('90-up)- Combined w/ABS
- Bulb Control Unit - Passenger's parcel tray. Monitors the current flow to the
small lamps, and warns if one is out.
- Fan Control Stage (S4-up) - Right front engine bay on front panel.
- Fan control Unit (S4-up) - Between passenger door & seat under removable
- Oxygen sensor counter (early cars) - Between passenger door and seat under
- Stereo Amplifier - Between pass seat and door under removable cover.
- Airbag Control Unit ('90-up) - In center console.
- Airbag Sensors - High on left & right kick panels.
- Alarm System Control Unit (thru '89) - Behind glove box
- Alarm System Control Box ('90-up) Under left seat. (To provide more room for the
- Central Warning Control Unit - Under driver's footrest (that is <inside>
- Cruise Control Unit - In center console. (little silver box)
- Cruise Control Actuator - In left fender.
- Central Electrical Panel - Under passenger footrest (floor).
- Fuse for Locks - Small in-lines, above/behind Central Power Panel.
- Fuse for Rear Hatch - Early cars, in-line under hatch carpet; late cars, # 26 in Central Power Panel,
returns motor to start position
- LH Injection Control Unit - Outer box on Passenger kick panel.
- EZK Ignition Control Unit - Inner box on Passenger kick panel.
- Ignition Final Stage (S4-up) - Left front panel in engine compartment.
- Mirror Memory Control Unit (Late cars) - Drivers footwell.
- Seat Memory Control Unit (late cars) - Under seat.
- Tire Pressure Control Unit (PDK) - Above driver's kick panel.